IT Application Analyst and Programmer
- To provide support to IT Application Manager for the coordination and application of established procedures related to project management within a framework of standard policies and procedures
- To enhance Department effectiveness by providing correct information and facilitate all departments to achieve their target / goal efficiently by providing necessary information, support and services.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Application Development and Project Implementation.
- At least 5 years of working in a Manufacturing and/or Inventory Management Environment.
- Proficiency in Thai & English languages are MUST.
- IT Application Development and Project Management skills required.
- Experience in Development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Logical approach to problem solving and ingenuity and creativity.
- Full stack developer with strong experience across .NET Development (C#, ASP.Net MVC , WebAPI ,.Net Core, Entity Framework, Clarion).
- Competent in database design and data query of MSSQL, MySQL, Pervasive SQL.
- Excellent understanding of Software Design and programming principles.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing & Inventory Management processes is required.
- Good command of English & Thai, reading, speaking, writing and translating from English to Thai and vice versa. Able to communicate, clearly, with non-technical Business teams.
- Be able to work independently and handle confidential matters efficiently.