IT Application Developer
Responsible for supporting
business applications and implement application enhancements in different
business areas, mainly
in the areas of inventory control, shop floor control, quality systems, cost accounting, warehouse control, traffic/import/export systems, purchasing, bar code systems, accounts payable, receivable, purchase orders, general accounting, fixed assets, HR/payroll systems, T&A systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide business applications support to the end-user
- Create system reports according user demand
- Comply with Service level agreement time for ticket resolution
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and product owners.
- Work with users to understand requirements, value, prioritization, and acceptance criteria.
- Evaluate program modifications from analysis phase to go-live
- Present proposals for improvements to the end-users along with middle and upper Management level
- Keep Work order management system up to date
- Implement system interfaces among the different applications
- Participate in meetings with local IT team, business user community and other NA plants
- Comply with the Control Change procedure
- Provide support 7/24
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Systems or Information Technology.
- 4+ years of experience as application development/implementation.
- 4+ years of experience with ERP systems.
- Able to Travel 10% of his/her time.
- Analytic and organized.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as .net framework, C#, Webservices, WCF, Windows Services, Windows
- Applications, Web Applications, ASP.NET
- Good working knowledge of MS SQL server
- Crystal Reports.
- Business process mapping and documentation.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution. Bar coding software