IT Application Manager - Digital and IT Operations APAC & MEA
IT application manager is responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading IT application-related activities in order to fulfill the organization's information systems requirements. You will ensure quality of existing application, manage and support IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services and ensure sustainability of all IT applications within Factory.
Our ideal candidate will have good managerial skill and advanced technical knowledge and keen interest in adapting and implementing industry’s best practice processes.
A Typical Day
Key Area Responsibility:
1. Provides leadership and coaching to IT teams and work in strong collaboration with Business and IT operation team
2. Supporting IT Teams in management of daily priorities and is the first escalation point for IT service team members
3. Monitor current system performance of information technology systems and make recommendations for improving the IT technology and environment linked to it
4. Management of escalations from business regarding incidents and requests, troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
5. Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
6. Works closely with Management to provide input on IT budget planning and coordination of IT initiatives, innovative solutions and proactive service support on request
7. Be active participant in all IT transformation program and follow IT government model to ensure change management within organization
8. Support to deploy IT infrastructure strategy, cyber security strategies and create protocols for business continuity and a disaster recovery plan.
9. Establishes IT standards, methods and procedures and ensures the Service Domains within the IT Team’s area of responsibility are meeting the requirements of the Business
10. Support and encourage the professional development of the IT teams
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Rayong, Thailand) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part of your career development plan.
You should have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
At least 5 years’ experience as IT Manager
Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, application databases
Ability to translate business strategy and requirements into technical specifications
Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT applications across various technologies
Experience in data center management and support, troubleshooting of network infrastructure (wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches)
Strong verbal/written communication skills and ability to communicate technical terminology at levels
Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
Prior experience working in APRISO and SAP are highly desired.
Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills