IT Application Specialist
START HERE. SEE WHERE YOU CAN TAKE IT.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in one of the Electrolux factories in Poland (Preferably Siewierz, but also open for Swidnica and Olawa), where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the appliances of the future.
As IT Application Specialist you will be part of the IT Manufacturing BA Europe organization and will work on IT Solutions for Polish Plants. You will implement, test and deploy high-performance, scalable, enterprise-level IT applications to meet needs of Manufacturing stakeholders and Plant Key Users. You have a basic knowledge of multi-tier distributed application architectures and micro-services application ones. You can successfully apply agile development process and be responsible for entire software development lifecycle. We are looking for someone with strong passion for innovation. Someone who is creative, curious and keen to learn more about manufacturing business processes.
Your main tasks:
· Provide good application knowledge and support application landscape and interfaces
· Deliver solutions with high operational and cost effectiveness
· Participation in project management
· Apply best practices and design patterns in development
· Use the internal framework in application development effectively
· Collaborate in test and deployment phases and provide extensive test coverage for delivered software
· Deliver in line with timelines and agreed execution plans
· Collaborate in setting-up a continuous integration/delivery infrastructure
· Documentation preparation and management
· Train the users
· Provide third level support
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
· Preferably around 2-3 years experiences at similar position
· IT application design and customization knowledge
· Good understanding of principles of IT infrastructure configuration.
· Deep knowledge of relational DB: MS SQL server, stored procedures, query optimization.
· Knowledge of Windows Server OS
· Knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, Power BI is considered as plus
· Knowledge of .NET Framework (language VB.net, aspx).
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS: HTML5, CSS4 bootstrap.
· Knowledge of MS Azure environment is considered as a plus.
· Good skills on Connectivity and Digitalization.
Please send your application in English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.