IT Applications Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The IT Applications Analyst will analyze and interpret end user requirements and coordinate application enhancement implementations from end-to-end. They will provide first level application support along with the development of reports and dashboards for factory metrics. This position will work in a manufacturing environment interacting with different functional areas.
- Provide business applications support to the end-user.
- Create system reports according to user demand.
- Comply with service level agreement time for ticket resolution.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and product owners.
- Work with users to understand requirements, value, prioritization, and acceptance criteria.
- Evaluate program modifications from analysis phase to go-live and create documentation to communicate to the development team
- Present proposals for improvements to the end-users along with middle and upper Management level.
- Keep work order management system up to date.
- Participate in meetings with local IT team, business user community, and other factories.
- Comply with the control change procedure.
- Provide support 24/7.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS )
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience delivering Enterprise solutions.
- Experience working with databases, knowledge of object-relational mapping and stored procedures.
- 3+ years of experience interacting with ERP systems.
- Change Management experience.
- Project Management experience
- Business process mapping and documentation.
- Ability to work in a team environment using Agile methods to work together to accomplish shared goals – is a plus
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Solid knowledge of reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.