IT Applications Developer
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting business applications and implementing application enhancements in different business areas, mainly in the areas of inventory control, shop floor control, quality systems and cost accounting. Other areas of the business supported will include warehouse control, traffic/import/export systems, purchasing, bar code systems, accounts payable, receivable, purchase orders, general accounting, fixed assets, HR/payroll systems and T&A systems. You will help to provide business applications support to the end-user and create system reports according to user demands.
- Comply with Service level agreement time for ticket resolution
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and product owners and work with users to understand requirements, value, prioritization, and acceptance criteria
- Evaluate program modifications from analysis phase to go-live
- Present proposals for improvements to the end-users along with middle and upper Management level
- Keep Work order management system up to date and implement system interfaces among the different applications
- Participate in meetings with local IT team, business user community and other NA plants
- Comply with the Control Change procedure and provide support 24/7
- Assure the compliance with all certifications and /or programs required such as: IS0 14001, ISO 9001, C-TPAT, EMS
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems or Information Technology.
- 5 years of experience as Application Developer delivering End to End solutions.
- 2 years of experience interacting with ERP systems
- Bilingual English Spanish.
- Solid programming experience using Visual Studio tools (preferably .Net technology) and bar-coding software
- Solid experience of MS SQL server design and programming and knowledge of any Reporting Tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
- Project management skills with business process mapping and documentation