IT Applications Developer
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The IT Applications Developer will be responsible for the development, implementation, and support of applications in a manufacturing environment. This person will also work with different functional areas to document requirements and manage development processes from end to end. Additionally, the IT Applications Developer will work in the design and implementation of reports and dashboards for the different Factory metrics.
- Provide business applications support to the end-user.
- Create system reports according to user demand.
- Comply with Service level agreement time for ticket resolution.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and product owners.
- Work with users to understand requirements, value, prioritization, and acceptance criteria.
- Evaluate program modifications from analysis phase to go-live.
- Present proposals for improvements to the end-users along with middle and upper Management level.
- Keep Work order management system up to date.
- Implement system interfaces among the different applications.
- Participate in meetings with local IT team, business user community, and other factories.
- Comply with the control change procedure.
- Provide support 24/7.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology required.
- 6+ years’ experience in developing robust web applications, including both single-page application and model-view-controller patterns.
- 5+ years’ experience designing databases, strong knowledge of object-relational mapping, and stored procedures.
- 5+ years of experience interacting with ERP systems.
- Occasional travel required.
- Working experience with Azure PaaS development using Azure DevOps. – is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of any Reporting Tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Familiarity with business process mapping and documentation preferred.