IT Architect Brand Web Sites
Make what you do here make a difference around the world.
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are now looking for an IT Architect Brand Websites. In this position you will be leading the technology agenda and be owning the architecture design of the Electrolux European Brand Web sites platform by reviewing current implementations and processes and propose improvements, leading an ongoing process of metric-driven optimisation, raising awareness of new web technologies and the benefits they could bring, and ensure that your specialist knowledge is shared throughout the organization.
This role is pivotal in driving the front-end content development and executing the wider digital strategy across Europe to ensure maximal direct to consumer experience and the growing need of high-performance platforms. Working as part of the IT Marketing Solutions team, this role supports the day-to-day web site/digital platform content management needs; working with the European Marketing stakeholders in executing the Digital Strategy across Europe and working closely with service suppliers to carry out optimisations and architecture transformations.
The role will be based in Stockholm and will require to travel to other Electrolux sites mainly across Europe but not limited to.
What you will do:
You have a strong background as a developer who specialises in web portal, web content management and web security technologies and moved since a while to an architecture role designing web-oriented solutions in the end consumer digital space. You are looking to move beyond and use your expertise to lead the growth of the Electrolux web presence at large scale and drive the technology agenda based on new web technology trends.
• Reports to the Head of Marketing Solutions Europe and works day to day within the team to successfully deliver and support the Electrolux web digital platforms.
• Leads the architecture design of the Electrolux brands web sites solution and ensure change requests authority.
• Owns the corresponding current IT landscape and its transformation to the target optimal architecture.
• Ensures that the solution architecture design is optimized for performance, reliability and scalability.
• Responsible of the solution architecture design quality and alignment with the Electrolux IT strategy.
• Constantly work for improvements to minimize potential risks in application design and delivery.
• Assists with testing, monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure high reliability and quick incident resolution.
• Assists with web performance and web security configuration using Akamai services, Azure cloud services and any other future options in place.
• Act as the Episerver and web portal technical and functional subject matter expert within the Electrolux Marketing community.
• Create and implement best practices regarding solutions based on Microsoft.Net and Episerver platforms – configuration and custom coding.
• Collaborate with Infrastructure Operations, Application Operations and Service Delivery teams to ensure the implemented architecture is robust, responsive and scalable.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics, Software Engineering, or other technical field.
• Advanced and proven experience of using Microsoft.Net web technologies in high-traffic environments. 5+ years development experience using Microsoft technologies. Web technologies including ASP.NET, C# and MVC strongly preferred.
• Advanced and proven experience of using Episerver CMS technologies in high-traffic environments. Any Episerver certification is a plus.
Understanding of common Episerver performance problems and optimisations. Able to gather metrics and demonstrate improvements over time.
• Excellent understanding of high availability web-based systems, infrastructure operations and application operations.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Azure cloud hosting infrastructure operations and application operations.
• Experience of using Akamai web performance technologies in high-traffic environments. The corresponding certification is a plus.
• Experience of using Akamai web security technologies in high-traffic environments. The corresponding certification is a plus.
• Able to confidently estimate the effort required to perform Episerver specific work, in partnership with the development team.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and non-SQL database.
• Ability to work either in a full Agile ecosystem heavily Scrum methodology oriented or using traditional methodologies.
• Proven experience with the following collaboration tooling: Atlassian JIRA & Confluence, Service Now, Microsoft Office 365.
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points within the company.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Dedicated recruiter:Marta Bączek