IT Architect – Manufacturing
Open location, Location free
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better
Do you want to be part of developing the IT solutions for the Electrolux Group? We are looking for a Manufacturing Architect to join our team. In this position you will be involved in forming our manufacturing landscape, developing our solutions blueprint with involvement in the relevant IT projects and programs forming our future within the Digital Manufacturing area. This role will be part of the Global Team and will include travel to support all our Business Areas across the globe. You can be based in Charlotte, Curitiba, Krakow or Stockholm.
IT Architect - Manufacturing
The Manufacturing Architect will develop our Global Blueprint and ensure solution governance for the Manufacturing area, and is responsible for continuous optimization and support of our SAP based EluxOne Solution and connected landscape together with the business stakeholders. A close co-operation with relevant parties depending on the solution will be key for success. We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering the “right” solution and also can be pragmatic enough for getting the buy in from stakeholders with different entry points. To influence others and be able to translate business needs will be a help on this journey.
The role will work within the teams managing the development of the EluxOne solution within manufacturing which is based on the SAP platform. The SAP EluxOne solution is covering all functional areas within the Business Commercial area such as Finance, Sales, Supply Chain & Logistics and Manufacturing is the next evolution of that standard blueprint. The current solution is rolled out to most European countries, Latin America (Brazil) and North America however the next phase is to build Manufacturing into that solution. The EluxOne solution is as stated above based on SAP but there are still many legacy applications connected to EluxOne, these solutions are also part of the responsibility as we are looking into the end to end solution.
The person holding this position will be engaged on the projects managed in different regions, meaning that there will be collaboration with colleagues globally.
What you will do:
• Provide enterprise and solution architecture services for Electrolux in order to support company’s vision, mission, and values
• Provide IT strategies and solutions that deliver long term commercial benefits based upon key business requirements.
• Responsible for the high level blueprint for Manufacturing. There is collaboration with the other functional lead’s per domain. The scope is process and functional architecture of the solution which includes process understanding for the global landscape connected to the Manufacturing area.
• Assess the fit of new requirements and solutions into mid- and long term solution strategy and architectural roadmap.
• Ensures aligned and seamlessly connected End-2-End solutions between the different functional areas
• Manages and governs the change management process of the solution and architectural roadmaps.
• Ensures right balance between global blueprint/solution and regional/local variations that meets the Electrolux business requirements.
• Drive the technical design discussions from a Solution Architectural point of view.
Who you are
• Expert – you not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
• Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
• Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Influential – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• A strategic-thinker – you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
• Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
What we need from you
• Good experience of SAP Manufacturing processes in a multinational environment gained in the full life-cycle projects.
• SAP competence (ECC, Manufacturing).
• Database and technical data understanding.
• Experience from purchasing, manufacturing, finance, sales, logistics or demand flow.
• MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel/Access, Project, Visio).
• Experience with Integration Solutions (such as SAP PI/PO).
• Project management skills and knowledge of project methodologies like scrum, agile, or waterfall.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field.
• Fluent in English
Who we are:
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2018, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and employed 55,000 people around the world. For more information, go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.