IT Business Analyst - Consumer Engagement Solutions
HQ in Stockholm
Build on your experience where we’re building a whole new world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
Our Consumer Engagement Solutions team is focused on a journey to deliver a best-in-class consumer journeys across our consumer-facing touchpoints.
The ideal candidate will be working to discover, drive & deliver this. Using their passion for consumer-centrism to provide a vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
Translating business requirements into IT solutions by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analysis, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
The candidate will be responsible for exploring new concepts, conducting analysis of requirements for consumer experiences in our brand sites, outbound marketing journeys and CRM management to create the ideal 360° consumer journey.
It is important that candidate appreciate the challenge of being a cornerstone in the digital transformation of Electrolux. This requires an excellent communication skill as well as being used to working in a cross functional environment.
Your main tasks:
• Participate in various discovery workshops to understand the business objectives and goals
• Collect & refine various requirements to elevate our digital consumer journeys
• Define minimum viable product (MVP) scope for the upcoming initiatives and outline future roadmap of enhancements and potential improvements
• Drive the collaboration in development and rollout efforts for the new initiatives through existing product teams and be responsible for prototyping new solutions with new technologies
• Preparing functional specifications, giving the needed instructions to the development team, testing the product results and ensuring getting a quality delivery according to the business requirements
• Provide training and guidance to business key users and ensure successful adoption in day-to-day operations
• Following industry standard trends in digital marketing tools and latest technologies to ensure competitive edge for Electrolux.
• Previously a product manager, functional consultant or an IT Business analyst with a well-rounded understanding for digital consumer journeys, agile software development and business transformation.
• Collaborative by nature, with articulated communication & great listening skills
• Passionate about problem solving and solution design
• 3 years+ involvement in delivering IT projects in complex environments/setups and 2 years+ experience in delivering consumer-related digital experiences.
• Good understanding of Mobile first approach, Google Analytics, SEO and Tagging.
• Ability to multitask with different projects/initiatives. Hands-on project management experience is a plus.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Redin