IT Business Analyst – Consumer Service
Enable outstanding consumer experiences.
ELECTROLUX IT presents
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
IT Business Analyst – Consumer Service
One of the core elements of Electrolux’ strategy is to capitalize on the tremendous digitalization opportunities through embracing new technology/IoT, for example by connected appliances, a digital manufacturing and closer end-consumer relationships. These key development areas offers a huge opportunity to enable a digital interaction between consumers, customers and suppliers.
For our Business Area Europe, in the IT team we are after an IT Business Analyst to manage the development of the Consumer Services operations and CRM within the framework of the Consumer Service roadmap. You will be a key IT contact points for the Contact Centre and Field Operation organization in Consumer Service Europe, working closely with the business to help define and implement the new application landscape for the business area as well as enhance the existing applications. This entails both rolling out new solutions. You will also have the opportunity of managing the transition from existing legacy applications to new digital tools, driving not only the upgrade of IT applications but associated digital business transformation. Your main goal is to help the business organisation understand how to leverage technology in the best way to innovate and simplify the Electrolux business.
Apart from leading smaller initiatives on your own, you will also work as part of ConCenT program, which is about having a 360° view of our consumers in every touchpoint and through providing outstanding experiences, creating brand loyalty for life. It will give us the possibility to manage the relationship with our consumers in a smart and effective way – it provides the means to a new way of working. ConCenT, however, is much more than simply rolling out a cloud-based IT system. It is an intricate network of interconnected systems which handle everything from how we onboard our consumers and store their data to how we manage our spare parts planning, schedule our service visits and tailor our marketing campaigns.
To succeed in this role you need to have a strong understanding of both Consumer Services and IT aspects as well as have an innovative and collaborative mind-set. You will be independently driving and organising the activities required to execute the agreed plan from IT point of view, keeping a mix between a strategic understandings of long term vision with hands on operational implementation tasks.
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You should expect travelling mainly across Europe for approx. 20% of the time.
A regular day at work
• Lead IT implementations of new Process & Application requirements in the Consumer Services operations IT area (both for new and existing applications such as SA, SAMS2.0, and others). The role is focused on Contact Centre and Field Operations processes.
• Manage relationship with both internal developers and external vendors and driving the prioritization of backlog items based on the business input
• Provide Field Operations business process and/or IT process knowledge.
• Governance, maintenance, and continuous optimization of existing and new Consumer Service applications together with the business stakeholders.
• Actively support Consumer Service User Group initiatives and collaborate by proposing and analyzing the requirements for business and IT process improvements
• Support the business in IT initiatives to transform the Consumer Service function from a Cost Centre into a Profit Centre.
• Manage IT project budgets and plans for the area in question
Who you are
Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, and you are comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds forming strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in complex setups
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you delivering against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity
Projects juggler. Large and small, simple and complex, you understand the intricacies of leading and contributing in projects
Analytical. You have an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data
Business acumen. You strive to get a strong business understanding in the context of technology, digitalization and process efficiency and you are able to anticipate and respond to customers’ needs with relevant solutions
• Work experience in the End consumer Service area, preferably based on SAP Hybris suite
• Ability for handling multiple projects at the same time and aligning on prioritization
• Understanding of Field operations execution for consumer products
• Strong capabilities to translate business needs into IT solutions
• Project Management skills are a plus (track record of delivering on agreed time & budget)
Contact person: Chiara Salin – Talent Acquisition Partner