IT Business Analyst, Consumer Websites
IT Business Analyst, Consumer Websites
Join the team and help us create outstanding consumer experiences throughout Electrolux consumers journey
For IT Business Area Europe, Electrolux is looking for an IT Business Analyst to support the development of its Consumer Websites platform and to participate in moving it to the next level of excellence. With strong experience in scoping and planning you will be in charge to support the Marketing organisation in translating business requirements into elegant technical designs and to supervise the corresponding implementation. Thanks to your high technical and functional expertise in web technologies like Akamai, Azure hosting capabilities, Epi SERVER, social media and your natural ability to embrace new technical trends you will be a strong partner to the Marketing Technology team in supporting future strategic design for building an always more outstanding consumer experiences. You will team up with our Solution Architect and Service Delivery Manager and together you will support our Marketing business stakeholders in driving the technical agenda of the platform and maintain a clear and enthusiastic communication with executives using internal digital communication channels. This is a great opportunity to be part of the digital transformation journey of a big and dynamic company like Electrolux.
The role will report to the Head of Marketing Solutions Europe, will be based in Stockholm and will require to travel to other Electrolux sites mainly across Europe but not limited to.
Who you are:
In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility.
You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
Good listener and communicator
You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards the same goal.
You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
You like to explore new ways of thinking and you have a problem-solving mindset.
Large and small, simple and complex, you are capable to be part of multiple international projects with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
You are very consumer-centric and you have a passion to create outstanding consumer experiences.
You use data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on details.
Your knowledge and skills:
• High education (Marketing/IT/Business related studies).
• Minimum 5-10 years of IT Business Analyst experience in international companies.
• Project management background and familiarity with agile methodology.
• Experience with project and development management tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, or similar.
• Knowledge of user-centred design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies.
• Familiarity with IT architecture and integrations with backend systems.
• Good Understanding of Ecommerce, Social Networks, Analytics, Monitoring, SEO.
• Technical knowledge: Web technologies in general within the Microsoft area, Epi SERVER, Akamai, Azure / cloud hosting capabilities, Service Oriented Architecture / Micro-Services approach and DevOps.
• Excellent communication skill and presentation is highly required for the position.
• Have experience in leading a team.
What you will do:
• Work closely with the Marketing organisation and the IT organisation as a strong facilitator.
• Team up with the functional business stakeholders to define the technical scope by collecting functional requirements, communicate solution designs, socialize new technology trends and be the go-to partner.
• Own the platform technical agenda.
• Own the platform monitoring of technical and functional KPIs: ensure the monitoring process is consistent, build comprehensive communication according to the different stakeholder audiences, analyse the outcomes and work with the Marketing stakeholders to extrapolate changes for improvement.
• Manage business expectations and communication.
• Gathering the needs of multiple stakeholders and translate the business requirements into functional requirements. Help analyse, validate and prioritize to define solutions.
• Represent the Consumer Websites technical team in forums interconnected with the platform like, Ecommerce, Customer Services, Product Information Management, Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing.
• Work with the Solution Architect to elaborate elegant, sustainable and scalable technical designs and support the socialisation to business stakeholders.
• Work with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure the implementations are aligned with the business expectations and help troubleshooting during incidents period. Maintain action plans to overcome impediments, showstoppers, feature gaps.
• Continuous improvements of ways of working to increase efficiency and quality of build.
• Keep up to date with latest technologies and trends within the area.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Contact person: Maria Redin