IT Business Analyst Supply Chain
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain Business Analyst with experiences in driving projects and manage business stakeholder communication. The role is part of the central BA Europe Supply Chain Applications Solutions team.
The role is based in Stockholm (Sweden) and is part of the central EMEA IT Supply Chain Applications Solutions team that is based also in Olawa (Poland) and Pordenone (Italy).
The position require ability to travel occasionally.
What you will do:
• Act as IT counterpart in Supply Chain & Logistics Applications Solutions Team towards Supply, Production and Material Planning teams.
• Drive and coordinate pre-studies, changes & projects mainly in the SAP APO application area.
• Governance as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the Electrolux SAP APO SNP solution.
• Train Key Users
• Manage project budgets when needed perform project resource planning.
Who you are
• Relevant experience from SAP APO or IBP projects.
• Problem solving skills and process related mindset
• Strong sense of ownership
• Ability to dive into details when required, in order to find solutions and solve problems.
• Ability to communicate with technical teams and developers
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities/projects
• Committed and target oriented – meeting deadlines
• Supply Chain and/or Logistics operational experiences is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful. In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.