IT Business Partner Design
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be located in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
As IT Business Partner Design you play a vital role acting as both the strategic interface with Design area for the purpose of “business technology” strategy development, solution discovery, project execution and relationship management and a “trusted advisor” - the primary IT point of contact to business line executives and managers. You’re also the key IT representative in promoting IT services and capabilities. Your focus is on strategic initiatives and planning activities as you play a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
• Take responsibility for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps ensuring successful introductions across the organization
• Participate in the IT annual budgeting and planning process (Expense & CAPEX) and IT spend control
• Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments
• Act as the key liaison across Design, including business areas (geographies), Information Technology and outside vendors
• Create consensus with other functions as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals and oversee the launch of solutions helping to maximize the positive impact on the organization
• Identify, screen, and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) needs together with collaborating with key stakeholders to create strategic business plans
•Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
•Experience in IT and business/industry including supporting Design / Engineering areas
•Preferably, experience in cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
•Excellent communication skills paired with experience in a heavily matrixed organization and affinity with different cultures
“Design at Electrolux is the practice of creating human-centric solutions – product, services & interactions and comprise of about 200 multidisciplinary professionals across 7 locations worldwide. The ambition for design is to work effectively as a networked community across geographies delivering distinct brand experiences for the Electrolux Brand portfolio.”
Contact person: Sara Lasio