IT Business Partner France
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
To make the collaboration between IT and the business closer and more effective we are now looking for an IT Business Partner (ITBP) for the Cluster in France.
As our ITBP in France you have the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface of the Cluster France for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. You facilitate the digital transformation and head up a team of IT professionals focused on the IT needs in France and serve as the link between the local business and IT at the executive level. The ITBP provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives and is the primary IT point of contact to Executives and Managers in the Cluster France.
Success in the position requires innovative thinking and delivering new ideas that add value to the consumer. You are constantly challenging the status quo, driving continuous improvement and striving for a visible, measurable benefit from every action. You must also develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in France as well as with the functions and teams within Central IT.
Your main tasks:
· Strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues
· Work with business senior executives to align technology solutions with business strategies
· Build up excellent relationships in France on executive and operational level
· Proactively manage the local project portfolio and facilitate measurement of business benefits on IT investments
· Ensure a secure, reliable, available, compliant and cost-effective IT infrastructure to exceed business expectations
· Be responsible for local IT applications, vendors, Infrastructure and related Services in France
· Work with the central IT teams to maintain IT operational excellence in all service delivery processes
· Identify opportunities for driving innovation and business process excellence to enable vision of “One Electrolux”
· You hold a university degree in IT and/or Business Management
· You have at least 5 years previous experience in Business facing roles with Account Manager responsibility
· You speak both French and English
· Excellent communicator and business relationship builder at all levels
· Strong leadership skills and good at building cross collaborating teams
· Ability to use initiative and able to apply multiple solutions to business problems
· Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
· Interest to work in an international environment and willing to travel as required
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship. The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: