IT Business Partner (Sales Division Benelux)
Make what you do here make a difference around the world.
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
To make the collaboration between IT and the business even closer and more effective we are now looking for IT Business Partner (ITBP). As our ITBP you have the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface with your local cluster for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. You facilitate the digital transformation and head up a team of IT professionals focused on the cluster´s IT needs and serve as the link between the cluster and IT at the executive level. The ITBP provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives and is the primary IT point of contact to Cluster Executives and Managers.
Success in the position requires innovative thinking, delivering new ideas that add value to the consumer. You are constantly challenging the status quo, driving continuous improvement and striving for a visible, measureable benefit from every action. You must also develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in the Cluster as well as with the functions and teams within Electrolux IT. Since the local IT team is pretty small you need to be prepared on operational and hands-on work.
The position can be based in either Brussels or Alphen. You need to be fluent in English and Dutch.
What you will do:
• Build up excellent relationships in the cluster on executive and operational level
• Be proactive with business leadership and influences business strategy
• Strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues
• Work with business senior executives to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Proactively manage the local project portfolio and facilitate measurement of business benefits on IT investments.
• Work with the central IT teams to maintain IT operational excellence in all service delivery processes
• Ensure a secure, reliable, available, compliant and cost-effective IT infrastructure to exceed business expectations.
• Identify opportunities for driving innovation and business process excellence to enable one Electrolux
• Balance agility and process adherence, driving results towards harmonization and vision of “One Electrolux”
• Be responsible for local IT applications, vendors, Infrastructure and related Services in the Business Cluster organisation
Who you are:
You hold a university degree in IT and have at least 5 years previous experience in Business facing roles with Account Manager responsibility.
• Excellent communicator and business relationship builder at all levels
• Fluent in both English and Dutch
• Strong interpersonal skills building high performing cross collaborating teams
• Strong leadership skills, respected as a leader and get the best out of each colleague
• Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to use initiative and able to apply multiple solutions to business problems
• Strong range of analytical skills and attention to detail
• Sound commercial, organisational and time management skills
• Ability to influence and persuade a variety of audiences up to senior management level
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Able to deal with uncertainty
• High energy and enthusiasm, self-motivated
• Able and willing to travel as required
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful. In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.