IT Business Process Manager
MAKE IDEAS COME TO LIFE. GLOBALLY.
Currently for our Sales Process Solutions EMEA team we are looking for a SAP SD Expert. The role is to analyze the business needs, to assist in the identification of business problems and/or process gaps, and to propose and deliver solutions.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office.
Join our growing team on a very exciting journey!
Your main tasks:
• Provides business process and/or IT process knowledge in the organization
• Participate in application implementation projects
• Prepare training documentation
• In cooperation with the business, propose business process driven IT solutions with high operational and cost effectiveness, where applicable.
• Proactively act in business and IT process analysis and development, to optimize current business applications.
• Cooperate with business process owners, other key business and IT people
• Analyze and scope the area of analysis, working with project managers and business sponsors to clarify the level and complexity of the business analysis effort needed for IT related projects
• Take responsibility for relevant process area during the system life cycle development of IT projects
• Plan and perform process wide tests in all implementation phases
• Provides business process wide viewpoint on system design
• Produce presentations on analysis, design and solutions, communicate them in a professional way
• Write, advise and give recommendations on process and functional documentation
• Maintain continuous business and internal team interaction and relationships
• Keep up to date knowledge on external and internal process
• Review business/IT processes and give recommendations
• Documentations integrity/consolidation of all projects in PhAROS (Application lifecycle Management)
• Support Business for creation of Business Cases
• Track the projects in PhAROS and updating monthly reports (including tracing of invoices)
• Detailed knowledge & configuration of SAP SD applications and Principles (SOM, Pricing, Billing)
• Experience in working with application end users to determine and document functional requirements for application software and database
• Good understanding of touchpoints into related SAP modules (e.g. FI, CO, LE, WM, PI)
• Familiar in searching for OSS notes etc.
• Familiar with multiple database systems and software development processes
• Experience in writing of technical & functional documentation
• Strong ABAP reading/debugging skills
• Familiar with SAP Contact Center
• Clear communicator in both verbal and written communications – both at technical level and business level
• Very good command of English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Contact person: Alexandra Rickle