IT Business System Analyst - SAP
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The IT Business Partner (ITBP) has the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface with assigned functional area for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, and relationship management. The ITBP serves as the business relationship link between functional area and IT. The ITBP provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective functional areas.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 5 to 7 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- 8-10 years of delivering Enterprise class solutions.
- Experience with process chain management, Job Scheduling, OSS Not implementation, Queue Monitoring, and/or CIF Post Processing is preferred.
- APO - Good configuration experience in ATP, Order scheduling - Backward and forward scheduling, GATP (Global Available to Promise) set ups in ECC and APO, Product Allocations, Configurable Process Scheduling, CIF, Back order processing (BOP), and Master data set ups is preferred.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and decompose high-level information into details
- Eager to mentor, teach, share, and learn.
- Be a resilient change agent and thought leader.