IT Business System Analyst - SAP APO
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all the Group’s operations around the world.
- Partner with key staff members to create strategic business plans.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company.
- Adhere to Electrolux Group IT Policy and Security Standards.
- Participating in the Change Management Process, providing information regarding the consequences of changes, and supporting the completion of approved changes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 5 to 7 years of IT and business/industry work experience 8-10 years of delivering Enterprise class solutions.
- Process chain management, Job Scheduling, OSS Not implementation, Queue Monitoring, CIF Post Processing.
- APO - Good configuration experience in ATP, Order scheduling - Backward and forward scheduling, GATP (Global Available to Promise) set ups in ECC and APO, Product Allocations, Configurable Process Scheduling, CIF, Back order processing (BOP), Master data set ups.
- Complex analytical problem-solving skills. Ability to work well within a team environment and learn new technologies.
- An Agile mindset with an understanding of the Standard SDLC processes.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and decompose high-level information into details.