IT Business System Analyst - SAP EWM
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all the Group’s operations around the world.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company.
- Adhere to Electrolux Group IT Policy and Security Standards.
- Participating in the Change Management Process, providing information regarding the consequences of changes, and supporting the completion of approved changes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 5 to 7 years of IT and business/industry work experience 8-10 years of delivering Enterprise class solutions.
- Process chain management, Job Scheduling, OSS Not implementation, Queue Monitoring, CIF Post Processing.
- Well-qualified professional with 5-7 years of experience in SAP WM/LE/EWM, MM implementation or support preferably in Chemical/Process/Agri industries.
- A minimum of 2 full cycle SAP WM/MM implementation experience.
- Strong solution know-how in ECC & S/4 Logistics (MM WM), Extended Warehouse Management, Transportation Management.
- Expertise in Configuration of SAP Warehouse Management (WM) : Warehouse structure in WM system, Basic Stock Management, Production Staging, Warehouse Movements, Put away and Picking Strategies, Storage Unit Management, Mobile Data Entry- RF, and Bar Code devices, expertise in Batch management and Storage unit management.
- Handling unit management.