IT Business System Analyst - SAP SD
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all the Group’s operations around the world.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective functional areas.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Identify, screen, and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Partner with key staff members to create strategic business plans.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 5 to 7 years of IT and business/industry work experience 8-10 years of delivering Enterprise class solutions.
- Experience in multiple phases of software development lifecycle in the SAP SD function at manufacturing industries.
- Experience building and supporting (SD portion) of transfer processing, pricing, drop shipment, consignment, credit management, tax procedures, and rebate processing.
- Good knowledge of SD integration points to MM, PP, and FI (COPA).
- Minimum 2 years of support and implementation experience in SAP SD.
- Process chain management, Job Scheduling, OSS Not implementation, Queue Monitoring, CIF Post Processing.