IT Delivery Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Electrolux Contact Center supports multiple brands owned by Electrolux and both B2B and B2C businesses, across the omni-channel spectrum from chat, emails, phone calls, text message, and more. This is an area in need of significant investment and attention to deliver a customer centric service & sales model with a simplified agent experience. This is an area of significant focus for Electrolux, as we strive to provide our customers and our consumers the experience worthy of their loyalty to our brands. The Contact Center Delivery Manager will be responsible for the technology roadmap (including prioritization and execution), as well as being the voice for the Contact Center for everyday operations as supported by IT. The Delivery Manager for the contact center is a role within IT dedicated to the Contact Center business area which is held within the larger organization of Ownership Solutions.
- Represent Contact Center needs within IT and across other departments.
- Be the single point of contact for Contact Center day to day operations.
- Ensure escalations from the Contact Center are handled with the proper priority and proper support to reduce business impact.
- Work closely with Global IT and across the other regions at Electrolux to bring enterprise solutions to North America.
- Develop and execute technology roadmap for the Contact Center, including supporting the Contact Center business team to identify ROI and secure funding.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business management or technology field.
- Require minimum of 7 years of experience supporting Contact Center technology and applications.
- Understanding of contact center process, terminology, call flow, skill based routing.
- Require experience driving large scale transformational projects defined as projects budgeted at +$5M.
- Strongly preferred to have experience with standard Contact Center applications such as: CRM, Workforce Management, telephony, agent desktop, CDP, etc.
- Specific experience with SAP CRM, Verint/WFO, Avaya, Genesys a plus.
- Experience in Conversational, Process, and Agent Assist AI is a plus.
- Project manager certification preferred (PMP).
- Must be comfortable presenting to leaders of all levels and understand how to build the story and the ROI to secure alignment and funding.
- Must have experience with budget and vendor management, including RFP process and SOW development.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.