IT Delivery Manager
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Siewierz Plant (PL) , where you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Production , Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the laundry of the future.
As an IT Factory Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for strengthening our ability within Manufacturing area combined with delivering support on cross functional projects and IT related initiatives. You will be required to create and maintain good working relationships with local Plant stakeholders to ensure we are continuously working towards supporting a convergence of business ideas with IT delivery.
The role is expected to:
· Establish and build relationships with key stakeholders in the Factory organization
· Manage project portfolio and delivery of projects locally
· Manage local IT suppliers and contracts in alignment with IT strategy and processes
· Support delivery and maintenance of IT Security Standards and Policies in the Plant
· Support the implementation with the local management and Key Users of new/changed business processes.
· Provide support of local IT applications and contribute to build related IT roadmap.
· Provide support and maintenance of Factory IT infrastructure
· Coordinate the testing and training of new application functionality with the Key Users, particularly cross functional activities.
· Support local application and service governance/management.
· Monitor and solve local incidents and resolution times and escalate as necessary.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
· Min. 2-3 years experience on similar position
· Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and ERP Solutions.
· Good understanding of principles of IT infrastructure configuration.
· Good knowledge of Networking
· Good knowledge of Microsoft solutions and SQL DB management.
· Good skills on Connectivity and Digitalization.
· Experience within Project Management.
· Strong passion for innovation.
· Creative, curious and keen to learn about manufacturing business processes.
· Good attitude in inter-personal relations.
· Problem solver and service oriented
· Required languages: Polish and fluent English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.