IT Factory Solutions Senior Developer
The IT Factory Solutions Senior Developer will be responsible for the development of factory business solutions across including design, build new solutions and support the old ones exist as detailed below:
• Design the required solutions to fulfil specific business needs in factory daily processes (P2P , D2B ,
• Develop customized .net , SharePoint and BI solutions to monitor and control the production lines , Inventory inbound and outbound activities , Quality inspections , Safety activities…
• Build the required integration of the current customized solutions on .net environment
to Oracle E- Business suite and SAP ERP systems
• Optimize old solutions coding to improve the performance
• Provide operational and technical support, and work closely with both the IT business analysts
and the IT factory support team to ensure having the best of the solutions offered to the business
• Support the current existing customized solutions in the factory
Who you are
• Expert – you not only know your area of expertise, you are passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
• Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
• Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Influential – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Education & experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or IT related field
• 2 to 5 years of experience in IT Application Development using .net development, SharePoint and BI
• Previous work in industrial factory solutions is preferable
• Minimum of 2 year SQL experience (Microsoft & Oracle).
• Preferred Experience in Microsoft SSIS, SSAS and SSRS Tools.
• Preferred Experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (Administration/ Development).
• Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, problem solving, Design patterns
• Strong experience across Full Stack .NET development building both desktop and web applications
• Strong experience in database development, Designing database tables and structures, Creating views, functions and stored procedures
• Good Experience in BI development tools worked on Dundas BI or Power BI , Extracting data from different sources , building cubes and present data visually
• Good Experience in (SQL Server database engine -SQL Server Integration Services –-SQL Server Analysis Services )
• Good Experience in Share point 2013 ,InfoPath and workflows