IT Infrastructure Engineer
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Rothenburg Factory, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the appliances of the future.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer is required to manage the local IT infrastructure and support EIT/Business projects and activities in a factory site. In case of need, its support may be extended to cover adjoining Electrolux sites.
Your main tasks:
• Run and maintain all IT infrastructure in the site, including the Server Room
• Support and drive all new EIT projects and initiatives involving EIT infrastructure
• Proactively participate and support initiatives related to digital transformation, working with engineering department for systems integration matters.
• Manage all local Server environment (Virtual and Physical)
• Purchase, configure, run and support all Production, Warehouse and Labs PC assets
• Manage all local IT Network infrastructure (L2/L3 switches, Fiber Optic connections, LAN, Wireless)
• Manage ITSS Portal for IT requirements and On-Boarding of new Office users
• Maintain and improve relations with users, other IT Departments and key Management in the site
• Support Cyber Security framework deployment and monitoring.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Windows OS management proficiency (on both Server and PC environments)
• Competent Windows-based computers architecture knowledge
• Server architecture knowledge (both physical and virtual)
• Network management knowledge and architecture skills
• Good skills on Connectivity and Digitalization
• Good communication skills to manage IT users and Office/Business functions
• Knowledge of MS Azure environment is considered a Plus
• Strong passion for innovation.
• Creative, curious and keen to learn about manufacturing business processes.
• Good attitude in interpersonal relations.
• Problem Solver
• Proficient in German and English language, both in writing and speaking
• German driving license is mandatory
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Marco Crosilla#LI-MC1