IT Infrastructure Specialist
IT Infrastructure Specialist
An IT Infrastructure Specialist technician is required to assist in managing the IT infrastructure and support EIT/Business projects and activities in a factory site. In case of need, the infrastructure support may be extended to cover adjoining Electrolux sites without a permanent IT staff.
Being member of a team which :
• Run and maintain all IT infrastructure in the site, including the Server Room
• Support and drive all new EIT projects and initiatives involving EIT infrastructure
• Regularly review all the IT infrastructure on the site, maintaining a corresponding roadmap.
• Proactively participate and support initiatives related to digital transformation and digitalization.
• Proactively engage with engineering around systems implementations and specifically systems integration
• Manage all local Server environment ( Virtual and Physical )
• Purchase, configure, run and support all Production, Warehouse and Labs PC assets
• Manage all local IT Network infrastructure ( L2/L3 switches, Fiber Optic connections, LAN, Wireless )
• Manage vital IT L2 production infrastructure
• Manage and configure M/F printers, BC readers and other production IT tools if required
• Manage in-machines and other site access control infrastructure
• Liaise/Coordinate with other IT Departments and Business functions for all EIT Operation Projects
• Participate in application implementation projects specializing in application configuration
• Deal with interface with Legacy and ERP Solutions in Manufacturing area
• Maintain continuous interaction and relationship with Business stakeholders and IT external consultants
• Work on cross functional environment supporting other Organizations in EMEA
• Maintain and improve relations with users, other IT Departments and key Management in the site
• Provide IT process and equipment specification support and expertise
• Run Antivirus, patches application and local security policies
• Support other Electrolux sites in case of need of for specific projects or emergencies
• Degree/Certificate in an engineering discipline required.
• 2-3 years of consolidated experience in IT infrastructure support (especially in Server, PC, Windows OS, LAN Networking area, including WiFi) or experience in Connectivity and Digitalization area are considered as a plus.
• Previous working experience in a Manufacturing or High Technology environment is considered a plus.
• IT and Business orientation, decision making, project leadership, specific IT skills.
• Windows OS management proficiency ( on both Server and PC environments )
• Competent Windows-based computers architecture knowledge
• Server architecture knowledge ( both physical and Virtual )
• Network management knowledge and architecture skills (Cisco)
• Deep knowledge of relational DB: MS SQL server management, stored procedures, query optimization.
• Additional Knowledge of .NET Framework (language VB.net, aspx) will be a plus.
• Factory Automation Systems (HMI/SCADA , OPC servers, PLC connections) will be a plus
• Good communication skills to manage IT users and Office/Business functions
• Automated controls, product identification, measurement or IoT knowledge are a plus
• Driving license is mandatory
• Business English proficiency