IT Infrastructure Specialist
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist is required to assist in managing the IT infrastructure and support EIT/Business projects and activities in a factory site. In case of need, the infrastructure support may be extended to cover adjoining Electrolux sites without a permanent IT staff.
Your main tasks:
• Run and maintain all IT infrastructure in the site, including the Server Room
• Support and drive all new EIT projects and initiatives involving EIT infrastructure
• Proactively engage with engineering around systems implementations, support initiatives related to digital transformation
• Manage all local Server environment, IT Network infrastructure.
• Manage vital IT L2 production infrastructure, M/F printers, BC readers and other production IT tools if required
• Deal with interface with Legacy and ERP Solutions in Manufacturing area Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Maintain continuous interaction and relationship with users, other IT Departments, key Management, Business stakeholders and IT external consultants
• University technical degree
• 2-3 years of consolidated experience in IT infrastructure support (especially in Server, PC, Windows OS, LAN Networking area, including WiFi) or experience in Connectivity and Digitalization area are considered as a plus
• Windows OS management proficiency ( on both Server and PC environments)
• Competent Windows-based computers architecture knowledge
• Server architecture knowledge (both physical and Virtual)
• Good analytical and methodical problem solving s Network management knowledge and architecture skills (Cisco)
• Deep knowledge of relational DB: MS SQL server management, stored procedures, query optimization.
• Fluent Polish and English is required
• Driving license is mandatory
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks of IT area in the manufacturing environment.
• International environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits package (medical card, bonuses etc.)
Find out more on:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91 ((add relevant link from below))
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.