IT Infrastructure Specialist
Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
An IT Infrastructure Specialist will assist in managing the IT infrastructure and support EIT/Business projects and activities in a factory site. In case of need, the infrastructure support may be extended to cover other Electrolux sites not having a permanent IT staff.
Your main tasks:
• Run and maintain all IT infrastructure in the site, including the Server Room
• Support and drive all new EIT projects and initiatives involving EIT infrastructure
• Regularly review all the IT infrastructure on the site, maintaining a corresponding roadmap.
• Proactively participate and support initiatives related to digital transformation and digitalization.
• Proactively engage with engineering around systems implementations and specifically systems integration
• Manage all local Server environment ( Virtual and Physical )
• Purchase, configure, run and support all Production, Warehouse and Labs PC assets
• Manage all local IT Network infrastructure ( L2/L3 switches, Fiber Optic connections, LAN, Wireless )
• Manage vital IT L2 production infrastructure
• Manage and configure M/F printers, BC readers and other production IT tools if required
• Manage in-machines and other site access control infrastructure
• Liaise/Coordinate with other IT Departments and Business functions for all EIT Operation Projects
• Manage ITSS Portal for IT requirements
• Manage On-Boarding of new Office users
• Maintain and improve relations with users, other IT Departments and key Management in the site
• Provide IT process and equipment specification support and expertise
• Run Antivirus, patches application and local security policies
• Support other Electrolux sites in case of need of for specific projects or emergencies
• University degree in engineering or similar
• 1-5 years of consolidated experience in IT infrastructure support (especially in Server, PC, Windows OS, LAN Networking area, including WiFi). Experience in Connectivity and Digitalization area are considered as a plus.
• Previous working experience in a Manufacturing or High Technology environment is considered a plus.
• Knowledge of: Windows OS management (both Server and PC environments ), Windows-based computers architecture, server architecture knowledge (both physical and virtual), network management. Skills in: automated controls, product identification, measurement of IoT will be an asset.
• IT & business orientation, good communication & collaboration skills, decision making and project leadership abilities
• Driving licence and fluency in English are required
• International environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.