IT Infrastructure SR Analyst - Cloud
Make what you do make a difference around the world.
Curitiba - PR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new IT Infrastructure Analyst, who will work in the development of new cloud projects and in keeping the current cloud environment organized and healthy.
A typical day at work
Our ambition in the IT sector is to create great consumer experiences using new and traditional technology. With a strong business focus, we provide solutions optimized for the future. Our global reach and advanced network create unique opportunities that require innovative people to take them head-on.
As IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will help us inour purpose by collaborating with IT areas to develop and manage complex projects, striving for the delivery of innovative solutions in line with Electrolux standards, all related to cloud environments. You will contribute to the management of scope, costs, technical definitions, schedule and external vendors, always in alignment with global teams. You will also be responsible for studying the technical viability of these solutions, identifying, quantifying and treating the risks involved in the projects, while also planning, coordinating and tracking the implementations of changes generated by the project.
You will be a focal point for all knowledge related to cloud environments, and you will be in charge of leading cloud solutions in IaaS and PaaS environments, always looking for opportunities for improvement and ensuring the delivery of strategies within this area. You will define and activate provisioning, policies for the usage of resources and tagging rules, and define items to be used in IaaS and SaaS. Based on the analysis of the summary data on cloud resource deployments, you will manage and report running costs and billing data, and oversee and customize user access and experience. You must also track operations and support of implemented resources.
You will also be expected to participate in forums and discussions about cloud computing technologies in order to identify possibilities for new components and improvements in existing environments, as well as keep everything up to date with global standards.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Innovative: you're able to use your skills to adjust your way of doing
work, always aiming for continuous improvement;
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyze a situation, identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering and related fields;
- Good experience in project management within the area of servers and network environment and/or digital transformation;
- A Cloud certification, such as those given by the Cloud Credential Council, Azure and AWS;
- Experience in ITIL process;
- Technical knowledge in computer networks;
- Consolidated knowledge in IaaS and SaaS;
- Knowledge in information security;
- Knowledge in project management methodologies such as PMI and Agile (certification will be a strong plus);
- Intermediate Office skills;
- Advanced Portuguese and English;
- Spanish will be a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.