IT Lead Finance & Controlling, EluxOne APAC & MEA
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Drive the development and deployment of RTR work stream for EluxOne SAP Finance solution.
- Ensure appropriate Finance & Controlling processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place in compliance with Electrolux standards.
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across in-scope countries and support data transformation & migration.
- Responsible for system integration testing in area of responsibility and UAT execution/ownership
(or support for regional execution).
- Being a first point of contact to provide support to local teams and escalate to appropriate levels as needed
A Typical Day
- Resolution of project delivery problems and dealing with complex client questions
- Spot and resolve recurring performance problems and improvement opportunities
- Prepare meeting agendas and follow up queries
- Facilitate team meetings using appropriate brainstorming, problem solving, decision making, and project planning techniques
- Manage meetings according to the team’s agreed upon guidelines
- Delegate team tasks as needed (e.g. recording, gathering information, etc.)
- Ensure that needs of the business are understood within the team
- Maintain good working relationships with local GSSO managers through open communication on a regular basis and ad hoc as required
- Maintaining process maps and desktop procedures
- Participate in knowledge transfer and process documentation new system migration
- Actively support in the project execution of listed processes if required
- Share knowledge and lessons learnt with all team leaders within own country group and within the COE
- Actively undertaking activities to increase your own competency portfolio in order to ensure continued effective service delivery within the COE
Who You Are
- Chartered Accounts are preferred. Candidates who possess a strong bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting will also be considered equally
- Strong knowledge of SAP – Finance & Controlling (FICO); General and Management Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany) including knowledge of Supply Chain integration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to handle periodic and yearly closing activities
- Transition experience and/or ERP implementation experience
- Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment
- Willing to travel extensively when needed