IT Lead - SAP Integration EluxOne APAC & MEA
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
EluxOne is Electrolux Group’s strategic ERP Solution
leveraging SAP and connected applications such as ECC, BW, APO, OTM, IBP etc.
which are currently in use in Business Areas operating in the EMEA, Latin
America and North America regions. The Group has ambitious plans to continue to
drive the rollout of a large portfolio of EluxOne solutions globally in the
- Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Understand SAP ECC, SAP NetWeaver architecture & related SAP products as well as interface with other related system & underlying database technologies
- Proficient in SAP-PI/PO development, process, standards. Desired candidate must have at least 7 years of experience with minimum 2 end to end SAP implementations/rollouts.
- Working knowledge of SAP-CPI (Cloud Platform integration) will be a significant advantage.
- Providing expertise to support the realization, design of EluxOne program of SAP deployment & support
- Support functional change request process in accordance with program governance
- Work with functional/technical & architecture divisions to ensure alignment across all business units.
A Typical Day
- Manage workload and priorities to meet project objectives and produce quality project deliverables
- Structured, business focused with hands-on problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage in executive & senior-level technical design discussion across multiple middleware
- Equally capable of working on implementations as well as on support projects
Who You Are?
- SAP-PI/CPI Integration Lead with minimum 7+ years of experience
- Leadership role which requires the passion & mindset to continuously learn new technologies and acquire diverse experience over years to develop into a Technical Architect
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to aggressively support business with robust IT solutions
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, solution delivery etc.,
- Able to collaborate with client, vendor & strong desire to excel
- Able to work independently (manage workload and work with minimum supervision) as well as be a strong team player
- Deep, hands-on experience in SAP-PI/CPI and other technologies
- Ability & desire to take ownership of integration architecture of project, lead design, build & support
- Flexible & adaptable; able to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with global teams to develop a robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments