IT Lead Service Delivery COE NEA
Reports to Operational Manager - IT Manager Service Delivery NEA
Functional Area - IT
Division - IT APAC & MEA (regional team)
This role works alongside the NEA Service Delivery Manager managing the delivery of the IT infrastructure, IT support model and NEA IT projects. The main responsibility is to ensure proper IT operations so that the Electrolux staff across NEA are fully supported and can accomplish business tasks. This includes resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and delivering IT Projects across the supported NEA countries. (NEA comprises the following countries - China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea & Japan)
To support the Electrolux business a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and planning is required to ensure issues are resolved quickly and changes are executed in a planned and timely manner
For end user support, using email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, the IT Lead will contact end-users via phone or in person and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
A Typical Day
- Ensure IT Infrastructure operations are maintained & delivered in line with vendor SLA’s & global standards
- Maintain standard solutions and processes and drive continuous improvement for service delivery
- Deliver IT Infrastructure projects across the NEA countries
- Partner with vendors to resolve operational issues & develop services provided by them
- Proactively look at ways to improve service delivery to the business
- Build and maintain strong relationship with vendors and internal local, regional, and global teams
- Work with local, regional, and global teams to test and implement IT policies and procedures
- Responsible for IT administrative affairs, like procurement, payment, asset management., etc.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Provide the hands a feet support for project delivery and break-fix scenarios where required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal customers. You should be confident in dealing with all levels of management
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Shanghai, China on regular working hours and may be required to travel to other sites.
There will be an expectation that you are available to additional and after hours support as needed.
Who You Are:
- Have experience working within a large multinational IT function
- Experienced with IT in a corporate sales and manufacturing industry
- A service-oriented mindset and customer/business value driven
- Someone with distinctive organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & client service skills
- Someone with distinctive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of IT technologies & solutions (plus ability to learn new)
- Advanced analytical skills, attention to detail & reporting skills
- Team player, openness towards different cultures.
- Work on projects aside to the day-to-day operations
- Professional image with the ability to form good partner relationships across functions
- Strong understanding of IT Operations infrastructure.
- Good project management skills.
- Self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Knowledge of ITSM processes (ITIL esp. change / Incident)
- Have the ability to work as an effective and contributing team member
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Different roles & responsibilities may be assigned to this position according to changes in the supported business area.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- English Fluency both written and verbal
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Microsoft certification in (MCSE), (MOS), Cisco, or similar technologies.
- Preferable General networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS (CCNA certified is preferred).
- Proven 5-10 years’ work experience in IT Lead, Technical Support, Desktop Support Engineer, or similar role in an Enterprise environment. Experience supporting an enterprise corporate sales environment would be a distinct advantage