IT Manager- SEA BRM
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Your Role
The role will be responsible to drive
the South East Asia business objectives through information technology,
digital, connected solutions, data, analytics, IT solutions and services in
alignment with the regional and global IT strategy. This role will be a member
of the APAC & MEA IT team, and partner closely with South East Asia Sales
Area Executive Leadership team. The role will mainly focus in business
engagement, demand intake and governance, and project management, delivering key
IT capabilities and solutions in partnership with the applicable IT Supply
Centers of Excellence (e.g. SAP, Sales & Ownership Solutions, Digital
Marketing, Connectivity, etc.).
A Typical Day
Business Relationship Management –
Manage the needs and expectations of the key business stakeholders.
- Conduct frequent IT Service review meetings with the key business stakeholders including the Sales Area General Manager and the key regional/country functional leaders.
- Understand the business strategy and build the required IT roadmap, aligned to the regional and global IT strategy.
- Understand business pain points, and work with the business leadership team to align on key priorities and deliverables.
- Provide support to regional and/or global project initiatives as required.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive efficiency and/or effectiveness improvements within the business through the implementation of information technology solutions or process improvements.
Project Management – To delivery
projects on time, to budget and specification.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and tasks; determines required project resources; form the project team; works with key business stakeholders to determine the project business case and associated budget.
- Track the project status with the IT Supply CoE team and prepare communication with project stakeholders for project status update.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Take overall accountability of implementation of all IT Projects.
- Co-ordinate the training and UAT to support project go live.
- Review project expense with IT Supply CoE team to ensure the overall project cost is controlled within budget.
Service Management – To review the
service level and ensure it is aligned with associated service level agreements.
- Review IT service management with respective IT Supply CoE team.
- Manage communication between the IT Supply COE team and the business team as needed.
- Work with the respective IT Supply CoE team when P1/P2 tickets are raised, review and confirm business criticality.
- Conduct a business satisfaction survey to get the VOC and work with the respective IT Supply CoE team on an improvement plan as needed.
Who You Are
- A bachelor’s degree with major in Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- 10 years working experience in the IT application domain with minimal 4 years in IT BRM Role.
- Proven record working closely with business functions and delivering business results
- Proven record of developing IT portfolio governance in close cooperation with business stake holders.
- Previous experience managing Projects and /or support around enterprise level applications in a multi-functional user environment.
- Previous experience managing third party resources and services in an on/offshore model
- Experience identifying, managing and implementing IT solutions in a project environment
- Ability to prepare and present material to all levels, including Senior Management.
- Previous experience of working in a matrix model within an IT organization.
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Clear thinking, effective communicator (written and spoken) at all levels and with different cultural groups
- Works through personal influence and coaching
- Able to work with groups to build consensus
- Positive, flexible, agile, pro-active approach to delivery
- Organized and methodical
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Willing to assume accountability for achieving team goals
- Able to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Global strategic mindset
- Has a desire for excellence
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Able and willing to travel as required
Technical competencies required:
- General knowledge and experience of ERP, BI, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and CRM solutions
- General knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Project management certification (preferred)
- Six Sigma experience (preferred)
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'