IT Manager Supply Chain Management APAC & MEA
EluxOne is Electrolux Group’s strategic ERP Solution leveraging SAP and connected applications such as ECC, BW, OTM and Open Text etc. which are currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating in the EMEA, Latin America & North America regions and recently for select countries in APAC. The Group has ambitious plans to continue to drive the rollout of a large portfolio of EluxOne solutions globally in the coming years.
Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
IT Manager - SCM will be working closely with the leadership of APAC & responsible for design and solution of key areas of SAP Supply Chain. In addition, close collaboration will be required with Business SMEs, Peer APAC Functional Leads and Global Functional Leads.
The key responsibility of this role is to manage IT deployment of SAP SCM solution across APAC region. This includes areas such as P2P (Core expertise), WM and/or EWM, OTC, Logistics etc.
While the position requires strong techno-functional skills, proven ability to work with senior business stakeholders is equally critical.
In addition, the candidate must have good understanding of commercial business process with excellent communication skills and be able to interact with counterparts within business as well as the IT Team.
Ready to travel, if required (25-30%). Fluency in English is essential.
Who You Are!
Responsible for all phases of SDLC:
- Expert in configuring, supporting, and testing SCM areas that include - Material management, Logistics & Transportation, Inventory management & Operations reporting.
- Core expertise in MM and good knowledge of Supply Chain Operations.
- Support design & configuration of Warehouse management/EWM
- Deep integration knowledge with Sales, Finance, Purchasing and able to suggest process improvement in alignment with Global solution. Identify process bottlenecks & provide solution in a timely manner
- Design & collaborate with technical team for interfaces with legacy systems. Some knowledge of ABAP
- Good knowledge of master data setup in ECC & SCM systems
- Able to work with BI/BW team to enable efficient management reporting
Qualifications & Preferred Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology (B.E/B.TECH)
- Master of Business Administration / Post Graduation in Operations/SCM is preferred
- 14-16 years of experience in SAP SCM with Purchasing and material management as core
- 3-4 years as a Solution Architect or Lead SCM consultant that includes integration & interfaces
- Minimum 3 lifecycle implementation of SAP SCM & have exposure of Global rollout projects
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Ability to work with external vendors & drive solution as per program scope, schedule & quality
Experience for added advantage
- Experience/knowledge of SAP IBP
- Experience/knowledge of Oracle Transport Management (OTM)
- Integration experience/knowledge of JDE, Scala & Cognos
- Experience/knowledge of SAP APO
- Worked with HPALM test management tool