IT Manufacturing Application Specialist
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
The IT Applications Specialist is competent and able to deliver applications knowledge in all phases of system analysis, design and implementation. The role provides advice in system configuration and/or deliver specifications for required application enhancements and modifications to meet business requirements. She/he also provides advice in the project organization for application-specific matters. She/he will work in cooperation with an IT Service Manager and an Automation Integration Specialist.
Your main tasks:
• Provide application’s components full-stack knowledge and management
• Participate in application implementation projects and application configuration
• Write and review specifications for system design and customization
• Performs special projects and assignments in order to respond to special business requirements to be solved via application configuration and/or enhancements
• Support UAT test and implementation phases of the projects
• Day-by-day support to Key Business Users
• Work on cross-functional environment supporting other Organizations in EMEA
• Help in studying and suggesting logical and technical solutions to cover business requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Information Systems, Automation or similar field of study.
• Min 5 years working in manufacturing and/or automation area
• Expert in MS applications design and customization (ERP and MES systems included)
• Expert knowledge of SQL relational databases for data management and archiving
• Operational knowledge of Apriso/Dassault or Siemens MES solutions will be a plus
• Operational knowledge of Grafana platform will be considered a plus
• Operational knowledge of OPC Kepware solution by PTC will be considered a plus
• Knowledge of SIEMENS PLC is an additional plus
• Written and spoken Italian is mandatory
• English knowledge is appreciated
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: