IT Manufacturing Demand Coordinator
Treviso Susegana Plant, Italy
Take IT solutions to a whole new level into the plant.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
IT Manufacturing Demand Coordinator – Susegana (Treviso)
You will collaborate with the Manufacturing Business Process Owners and the other Electrolux IT Areas to design and implement IT Solutions to support manufacturing process improvement initiatives and goals.
As a valued member of our team, you will directly contribute to solution analysis and specifications of executable manufacturing business processes through business process definition, business logic implementation, user interface design and implementation, following the business process management development lifecycle within IT Demand.
You will interact with Manufacturing process participants, peers and managers across the Electrolux Group Companies in Europe
You will own Plant IT Roadmap in alignment with Sector strategies and objectives.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Collaborate with Manufacturing Business Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to design, develop and deliver business process solutions that solve manufacturing business problems and deliver value through automation, improved compliance, better quality and process performance management.
• Lead IT manufacturing projects in Susegana Plant and cooperate with IT Operations for support and maintenance of local IT applications.
• Identifies opportunities for driving innovation in the processes, enabled through IT.
• Drive Factory Digital Transformation Enablement.
• Collect and Analyze IT requirements from Business stakeholders, aligning business and IT strategy, business processes and workflow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery.
• Manage the IT application, demand and project portfolio related to the business units within the area of responsibility.
• Maintain and enforce the Group IT strategy, standards and procedures.
Adaptable. Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
Focused. You appreciate and understand the process and the project goals.
Entrepreneurial. You are able to advise, structure and make decisions according to our business needs.
Business acumen. You love to be interfaced with the Business and work with other Electrolux offices on a daily basis
Influential. You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years’ experience in progressive IT plant coordination roles, managing IT operations, infrastructure and projects. (preferably multinational environment)
• Solid knowledge of IT systems, applications and infrastructure (Servers, desktops, ERP software, firewalls, etc.)
• 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing process & environment – familiarity with PLC’s, DCS’s, process controls, MES systems, etc.
• Experience in digitalization process transformation and solutions.
• Prior experience implementing SAP financials, sales, distribution and material management modules
• Associate's degree in a technical field preferred
• Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives.
• Good knowledge of IT Service Management Models.
• Technical competencies within Wintel area, database management and IT Solutions integration.
• Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken.
Venue: Susegana (Treviso)