IT Manufacturing Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operations Analyst to work closely with several technical and business partner groups to support manufacturing solutions. You are instrumental in assisting all management levels to make informed business decisions from a functional/technical perspective and drive efficiencies. Strong technical knowledge and experience in development, configuration, deployments of MES systems, and manufacturing data flows are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary liaison between IT and manufacturing operations team.
- Assist in evaluating business needs, research and perform impact analysis of new requirements or changes.
- Perform assessments of current processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide functional and technical support for the MES platform.
- Analyze and interpret manufacturing system data.
- Architect solutions to solve business problems in the most efficient means possible.
- Develop, enhance, and support operational reporting to support manufacturing operations.
- Collaborate with appropriate technical teams to develop and implement strategic reporting and enhanced data capabilities.
- Act as the escalation point for help desk cases to ensure timely and accurate closure of issues.
- Develop and maintain the corporate knowledgebase for MES and ancillary applications and associated environments.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to manage functional and technical issues with vendors.
- Be an expert on the functional configuration, capabilities, and usage of MES application.
- Demonstrate strong customer services skills and a calm, positive, professional demeanor to accurately identify and resolve user issues.
- Provide a personalized, high quality service to end users of the application.
- Promote data governance, data quality, and data stewardship.
- Adhere to common SDLC processes and standards.
- Follow change control procedures and documentation.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred in the related field; or two to five years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in implementing and/or supporting MES or Manufacturing operations management systems required.
- Results oriented analyst with excellent hands on experience in developing and improving manufacturing operations through automation and data management.
- Strong experience with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Strong background in IT processes and governance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Proficiency in SQL queries
- Good knowledge of C#, Java Script or other programming language a plus
- Experience with HTML, XSLT and CSS would be a plus
- Experience in Dassault systems - Apriso MOM platform preferred
- Experience in Microsoft SSRS a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel will be occasional. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.