IT Onsite Support Specialist
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world.
Business and Information Technology is going through digitalization and is endeavouring the journey of turning a more customer and service oriented organization.
Daily, we are challenged by new requirements on cloud, mobility, security and connected appliances (IoT) domains and it means that we have an exciting roadmap to deliver and meet Business goals.
IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing level one information technology support to all users in all departments of the company.
Responsible for managing Incidents (including Major Incident), Problem and Knowledge within the region, based on the global processes. Works together with IT groups (internal & external) and customers to ensure any issues, queries are dealt with in a professional manner. Drives smaller projects in line with Electrolux standards including project reporting, budget control and delivery in time and with excellent result.
Client Support & Service Management
Perform as IT onsite support with demonstrated skills and capability to assist users on IT related issues/ problems, maintaining its records and advising relevant persons of actions taken.
Augment global IT helpdesk services with ‘hands & feet’ support, taking lead at local sites to work or hand-off to other teams, escalating user issues towards prompt resolution.
Project Management & Business Change Implementation
Serves as project coordinator for small to medium regional IT projects or as participant in large projects carrying out assignments in a timely, diligent and professional manner.
Works with regional IT team in providing technical consulting on local business projects. Provides regional / global visibility to local initiatives to ensure overall IT strategy meets business needs.
Operational Maintenance, Vendor Management & Infrastructure Solutions
Carries out assigned IT infrastructure tasks associated in planning, sourcing, installation, operating, maintaining, tracking and disposing IT devices, following prescribed standards and equipment life-cycle. Works with regional IT and vendors to improve overall service levels.
Builds and maintains client, customer and vendor relationships with mutual trust.
As required, demonstrates the capability to functionally lead team/s, independently drive regional initiatives, presents and communicates fluently in English across diverse stakeholders
Troubleshoots and resolves PC incidents and/or VIP requests
A service oriented mindset and customer/business value driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Hability to drive transformations and challenges continuously the status quo
- A professional with proven track record in process management, preferably ITIL certified
- Good business acumen
- Demonstrated people and strategic leadership
- Team player, openness towards different cultures
- Self motivated, results driven and delivery focused
- Open mind for new approaches
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience or 5 or more years of applied experience
- Experience in enterprise environment performing in a role supporting infrastructure solutions and can work independently under a virtual team set-up
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PC hardware and software issues, PC re-imaging, configuration of hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of rack, cabling, patching , network systems, LAN/WAN, Cisco VPN
- Experience desktop support environment
- Windows Operating system & Office 365
- Experience delivering infrastructure services through outsource/ external providers
- Good inter-personal and communications skills with demonstrated ability to listen and provide guidance
This is an exciting role for a change-driven IT professional, offering the possibility to work in a global, diverse and multicultural environment where he/she can make a difference.
Fluent English is mandatory. Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia or other Asian languages are an advantage.
Singaporean and PR encouraged to apply. We value diversity and in a male dominated profession we especially encourage female applicants.