IT Operations & Service Delivery Project Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the execution of IT Projects accomplishes the project objectives and goals. The core responsibility lies in managing the project’s activities, planning, execution and roll outs and after go live support. It includes coordinating the project team and stakeholders, deliverable definitions, resource plan, budget, communication and escalations. It’s also part of the scope of responsibilities, guarantee that the project’s execution is following the project management framework defined by PMO.
- Define project scope, objectives and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify, Communicate and Escalate Decisions, Issues and Risks
- Communicate, Synchronize and Follow Up Project Execution Progress
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Monitor performance, morale of the project team including 3rd parties
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Partnering with Electrolux business organizations to identify opportunities for leveraging, extending, or replacing IT solutions and tools
- Draft and submit budget proposals, manage it during project execution and recommend/report/submit for approval required changes
- When required, negotiate with other department managers the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, devise and communicate contingency plans
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Systems Analysis, Project Management or equivalent
- 5 years of overall IT professional experience, with at least 3 years in IT project management, preferably for a progressive IT organization within a manufacturing business
- Experience in leading Data Warehousing/Reporting/Analytics projects is a must
- Experience in leading medium/large IT projects (budget of $500,000 or greater; project team of 6+ people) and managing a project budget
- Experience leading a variety of process, application systems and technical projects and with project management tools like MS/Project
- PMI Certification is preferred
- Experienced with project management skills and experience, including the utilization of a standard project management methodology (including Agile) and experience with standard tools and procedures for processes including: Documentation Process, Gathering requirements, Estimating, planning, Status reporting, Executive reporting, Working knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes for application implementations