IT Program Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the execution of IT Programs accomplishes the objectives in sync with business strategies and goals, overseeing multiple interconnected projects. The core responsibility lies in managing the activities of these projects running under the same program, coordinating the project managers, stakeholders, the synchronization and alignment of the projects, escalations, planning, deliverable definitions, resources plan, and budget.
- Communicate, Synchronize, and Follow Up Program Execution Progress.
- Define program success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout program life cycle.
- Identify and manage projects dependencies and critical path.
- Synchronize and Coordinate projects plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise program team members, contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Partnering with Electrolux business organizations to identify opportunities for leveraging, extending, or replacing IT Solutions and Tools.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, manage it during program execution and recommend/report/submit for approval required changes.
- Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during program cycle.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can connect the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Systems Analysis, Project Management or equivalent; PMI Certification is preferred.
- 10 years of overall IT professional experience, with at least five years of IT project management, preferably for a progressive IT organization within a manufacturing business.
- Sales Operations and/or Supply Chain exposure required
- Solid understanding of at least one of the following business flows: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, or Plan to Produce.
- Experience in leading medium/large IT projects related application systems and/or infrastructure programs.
- Experience managing project budgets in excess of $5M.
- Solid understanding of Change Management framework.
- Experience working in large multinational corporations.