IT Project Manager, Business Intelligence
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the execution of IT Projects accomplishes the project objectives and goals. The core responsibility lies in managing the project’s activities, planning, execution and roll outs and after go live support. It includes coordinating the project team and stakeholders, deliverable definitions, resource plan, budget, communication and escalations. It’s also part of the scope of responsibilities, guarantee that the project’s execution is following the project management framework defined by PMO.
- Define project scope, objectives and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Draft and submit budget proposals, manage it during project execution and recommend/report/submit for approval required changes
- When required, negotiate with other department managers the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle
- Monitor performance, morale of the project team including 3rd parties
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Partnering with Electrolux business organizations to identify opportunities for leveraging, extending, or replacing IT solutions and tools
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Systems Analysis, Project Management or equivalent
- 5 years of overall IT professional experience, with at least 3 years in IT project management, preferably for a progressive IT organization within a manufacturing business
- Experience in leading Data Warehousing/Reporting/Analytics projects is a must
- Experience in leading medium/large IT projects (budget of $500,000 or greater; project team of 6+ people)
- PMI Certification is preferred
- Solid project management skills and experience, including the utilization of a standard project management methodology (including Agile) and experience with standard tools and procedures