IT Project Portfolio Analyst
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) North America (NA) is focused on enhancing and maturing the IT Project Portfolio Management capabilities and disciplines. The IT Project Portfolio Analyst is responsible for supporting and evolving project portfolio management and reporting in North America and Global Level, by actively working with the IT Project Managers and IT Leadership team.
- Support and evolve existing, monthly, Electrolux Global IT portfolio management reporting
- Leverage the Global portfolio management tools to establish and evolve IT portfolio reporting for the IT Team in North America
- Evolve the IT Portfolio Management foundation in the areas of:
- Strategic Planning: Incorporate strategic planning efforts & associated projects into the portfolio reporting; simplify and automate where applicable
- Financial Tracking: Evaluate current project financial reporting process and implemented simplification and automation. Current tools include SAP Financial System, Power BI reporting; MS Excel based IT Financial Tracking Template
- Standard Tracking & Reporting: Leverage standard Electrolux project management tools (ServiceNow) to improve and automate monthly reporting
- Proactively work with IT Project Managers to Support Project Portfolio reporting.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You have good analytical skills and a proactive curiosity that fosters process improvement team collaboration
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S). from a four-year college or university
- Solid experience with MS, MS Office Suite and MS Project.
- Solid experience ins process documentation and material development to support training and continuous learning
- This position can serve as a pathway into IT Project Management responsibilities within Electrolux.