IT Project Portfolio Manager
Open location, Location free
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are open to consider several location options. You could be based in our HQ in Stockholm, in Milan, Pordenone or in Krakow.
As the Project Portfolio Manager, you will own the portfolio of IT projects and deliverables related to product compliance (energy and chemical compliance) within Business Area Europe. You will be responsible for connecting business stakeholders with IT delivery teams, managing timelines, budgets, dependencies, priorities, and stakeholder expectations.
You are generally interested in technology and enjoy working in a truly dynamic and international environment.
• Be in charge of the project budget, resource plan, communication and commercial agreements for all IT initiatives related to Product Compliance within BA Europe
• Coordinate the project team, other required technical resources, and supplier team
• Managing stakeholders from IT and Business areas
• Ensure the E2E process is clear to all teams involved
• Establish a good project atmosphere between the team members and local stakeholders
• Support and drive the commonality in IT to enable common data and common processes across Electrolux
• Drive improvements in the Product Compliance area within the IT application team.
• Control all system Issues/requests and together with other IT teams ensure user satisfaction.
• Proactively manage changes in applications leading to development of new functionality according to business needs
• Identify potential crises/risks and advise contingency plans
• Be able to deliver results through the use of and interaction with various Electrolux IT teams and Business user community
• Acting as Test Leader and Cutover Manager
• Handle the post go live support and handover to the maintenance organisation
• Hands on/Operational Project Management skills
• Experience of developing/supporting IT solutions in complex global organizations
• Experience in translating Business requirements into IT demands/solutions
• Good knowledge in end-to-end IT-system implementation and used to handle integrations, architecture and master data
• Understanding of general product (appliance) life cycle events and EU legal compliance regulations is a plus
• Excellent communication and networking/relationship building skills
• Excellent English oral and written
• Ability to travel within Europe if required (around 10% of time)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.