IT Quality Assurance Lead
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will provide QA Support for Apriso MES and complementary applications use in factory operations. Duties include Maintaining test suites, supporting user testing in factories, application testing, support release management process and other tasks as needed. Incumbent must be customer focused and willing to learn.
- Maintain test suites, including writing new tested for new features, updating existing test cases and archiving out of date cases.
- Support release management process, including developing tasks list and supporting deployment process.
- Support product version upgrades and product enhancement release.
- Track defects through deployment to production.
- Work with Support team to validate production issues to maintain test environments.
- Ability to manage entire testing process through production implementation and support detailed end-user testing.
- Ability to go detailed SIT/Technical testing.
- Keep leadership apprised of issues, status, and resolution, escalating when necessary.
- Establish relationships with business user departments, maintaining regular communication.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of Software Testing experience.
- 2+ years MES Testing
- 4+ years HP ALM experience
- Experience with MES solutions, Apriso preferred
- Experience with ERP solutions in manufacturing situations
- Experience with writing test cases
- Experience with HP ALM, Jira and X-Ray
- Proven ability to convert specifications into test cases
- Experience with SQL data validation
- In Depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.