IT Senior Analyst - Digital and IT Operations APAC & MEA
Working as SC & Manufacturing applications Support Engineer & Architect. This requires Experience in Oracle ERP E-business suite 12.2.5 or higher in SC and Manufacturing tracks not less than 4 years. Knowledge about SAP Manufacturing tracks is optional. Engineering Background is required. And responsibility will include both support and customize new solutions inside the application based on the business demands and updated process inside factories
A Typical Day
- Support the factory teams on daily basis on the issues they face in Oracle ERP EBS 12.2.5 - SC and Manufacturing apps as: (ASCP- Purchasing – Inventory – Bills of Material – Engineering – Work in process - Quality)
- Create the required design documents, setup document (Using AIM for Business flow documentations) and handover to the development team including the solution options and the requirements conditions. Acting as Solution Architect
- Design, build & update the current business processes inside factories based on the new updates inside business
- Design & update the required interfaces between Oracle system and other systems
- Conduct the required training for the solutions in scope to the business key users when requested
- Diagnosing and repairing any problems with the solutions in scope
- Meeting with business teams on weekly basis to review new and old demands status
- To work with co-operation with DBA and development team to provide required business demands
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (10th of Ramadan – Cairo -Egypt ) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be having:
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Hard worker
- Smart thinking
- Ability to travel and relocate as working in factories around the region
- You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a must
- ITI or equivalent diploma in ERP systems Diplomas is preferable.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2.5 or higher Support Engineer or consultation in manufacturing facilities
- Engineering Background is required
- Business Analytical skills is required
- SQL/PL SQL development background is required
- SAP ECC , S/4Hana Knowledge is preferred
- Experience with reporting tools as BI and Dashboards inside SharePoint is preferred
- Excellent command of English Language both written and spoken as working as part of global team
- You should have experience in utilizing (BI tools, systems required).