IT Senior Analyst Master Data-APAC & MEA
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
To create, maintain and control core and connected
objects in SAP system; Ensuring that appropriate Master Data processes,
controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with Electrolux
standards to ensure data integrity;
A Typical Day
- Create/Update Master records in SAP systems as approved by business
- Maintains business ready data in the MDR/ECC systems and complies with service level agreements
- Prepares master data load files and/or manually inputs the changes directly into the MDR/ECC systems
- Support synchronization of Master Data across multiple systems
- Perform mass updates as required
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues as first line support.
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy, translate the business needs into master data requirements and maintain good stakeholder relationship.
- Periodic review to check, validate and cleanse data.
Who You Are
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain/ Finance/ Accounting /Engineering/Business Management or equivalent
- Good knowledge in SAP Master Data structure, Attributes and impact of incorrect data on the business process
- Hands on technical and functional knowledge of SAP ECC module(s) with expertise in any of modules like Inventory, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution, and / or Finance modules.
- Minimum of 5 years in Data related projects, implementation and support projects in Supply chain or Finance functions including data migration.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in SAP ECC
- Previous 1- 2 years of master data management COE experience in SAP preferred.
- Specific knowledge around SAP LSMW, Workflow or Authorizations is a plus
- Understanding of supply chain topics – Direct Material, Indirect Material, Finished Goods, Spare Parts, Accessories and Consumables and their configuration in SAP
- Understanding of Finance topics in SAP including maintenance of chart of accounts, Assets, GL balances AR, AP balances, and Bank master. Working Knowledge in Profit Centers and Cost Center setup/configuration/usage.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organized;
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.