IT Senior Lead PMO & Quality COE APAC & MEA
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Projects & Portfolio Management. Projects Compliance & processes improvement.
A Typical Day
1. Minor to Major projects management
- Partner with Electrolux business organizations to define and deliver business solutions.
- Define project scope, goals, constraints, and assumptions that support business goals in collaboration stakeholders to develop project charters.
- Direct and manage project planning, execution, control and closure phases of the project lifecycle.
- Determine staff and/or consultant requirements and manage recruitments as necessary during project life cycle.
- Develop work plans, schedule resources and track project progress using appropriate tools.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and to identify and maintain critical path.
- Execute tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve project goals.
- Develop and update project deliverables as needed.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Define project success criteria, monitor and communicate status though duration of project.
- Effectively manage project expectations of team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage scope change requests providing assessments to time, cost and scope.
- Ensure timely approval of all key decisions affecting time, cost or scope by appropriate project authority during project lifecycle.
- Maintain the project budget and actual expenses
- Manage the project benefit realizations
- Maintain PPM tools data integrity and completeness
- Schedule and conduct project team, steering and other meetings and distribute notes as necessary.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manage and address all risks and issues during project lifecycle.
- Ensure on-boarding is conducted for new project team members.
- Ensure user acceptance testing processes are managed and completed as required.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Maintain expertise in project management best practices.
2. Project management office governance other work
- Designing Project management templates
- Designing Project management surveys
- Preparing Project management training materials
- Conducting Project management training sessions
- Conducting Projects Peer Reviews sessions
role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Petaling, JAYA, Malaysia) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
Competencies to be stated, Electrolux as well as technical competencies to be listed below.
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Project Management :–
Experience leading or participating in a variety of technical and business driven projects. Project management skills and experience or training including the utilization of project management best practice life cycle methodologies and documentation processes. This should include experience with standard tools and processes for:
- Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes for application implementations.
- Processes Engineering: –Design and document processes in its 3 different levels
- Data Analysis: –The Ability to collect , analyze and visualize projects performance data
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate with project team leads, team members, and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Ability to manage change.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Information Technology/ Business Administration or equivalent;
- Recommended to have PMP/Prince2, Scrum Master , and ITIL Certificate;
- Experience required in the same field :( 4-6 years )