IT Senior Manager - CX
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The IT Senior Manager, CX owns the interaction and deliveries from IT for the Consumer & Customer Experience space. This includes managing and coordinating all aspects of IT delivery in terms of collaboration, project delivery, budget planning and strategy. You will be expected to take an active part in all discussions with the business and should have relevant background from digital marketing, ecommerce, CRM, product registration, service & repair. Strong management skills are critical. You will proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units. You will partner with functional area leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance). You will be their IT sponsor and driver through RFP process to Project Execution. You will work with many departments, with a focus in the Sales, Marketing & Ownership Solutions organizations. You will also manage a team of delivery and support specialists, as well as business analyst(s) and project manager(s) as needed.
- Primary point of contact for project intake for eCommerce, Marketing, CRM and Consumer Data needs. Works with business to ensure communication is aligned with IT and owns the overall IT delivery.
- Manages the applications in IT that support the areas of Sales, Marketing & Ownership Solutions with the coordination of IT Technical Leads and Architects.
- Sizes new initiatives, drives
solutions whether they be in-house or external. If external, drives RFP process from IT
perspective through delivery including vendor management and SOW
development and execution.
Leads a team of IT professionals to support the delivery of services to the Business Unit and partners with business
- leaders to ensure that IT systems are aligned with business priorities and strategies
- Develops and maintains a collaborative relationship with business and IT stakeholders to facilitate business needs through project and support delivery
- Ensures that the designated business unit has an IT strategy linked to business unit strategy and technology roadmap as well as Business/IT programs supported by business cases and aligned to the technology roadmap
- Effective and efficient IT support and a good understanding of IT cost base (run cost & project delivery costs)
- Owns the business change / demand list for the business unit and is responsible for prioritizing IT demand with the business function
- Drives simplification of the business area’s IT landscape by working on both short term and long-term staffing needs.
- Assess both existing and future needs to determine optimal delivery model over time
- Ensure business ownership of initiatives and drives business stakeholder engagement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener and a good leader.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working and also open to new ideas.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on your team’s career growth while also leading you and your team to achieve.
- You can connect the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university ideally in IT or Marketing/Business
- Direct responsibility for large & complex projects being defined as delivery of multiple new applications to an existing landscape through an RFP process, managing multiple vendors and teams, and investments of at least $5M.
- At least +10 years of experience implementing and managing consumer landscapes, particularly eCommerce, Marketing and CRM.
- Experience with report writing and data analysis to translate business plans and strategies into IT strategy and roadmaps
- Experience from operating as liaison between business and IT
- Experience working in an analyst capacity to capture processes and requirements with an understanding of budget process and IT financial model
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.