IT Service Manager - Manufacturing
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
The IT Service Manager is responsible for providing complex full-stack application solutions management through standard tools and procedures.
The role provides advice in system configuration and/or deliver specifications for required application enhancements and modifications to meet business requirements.
Your main tasks:
• Provide application’s components full-stack knowledge and management
• Maintain relationship with Business stakeholders and IT external consultants
• Manage changes, service requests, tickets and other application’s services issues
• Participate in application implementation projects and application configuration
• Write and review specifications for system design and customization
• Support UAT test and implementation phases of the projects
• Work on cross-functional environment supporting other Organizations in EMEA
• Guarantee timelines and agreed plans execution
• Bachelor degree in ITIL, Information Systems or similar
• Min 5 years working in IT Support or IT Service Management
• Deep knowledge of Application Service Management and support
• Expert in application design and customization
• Good knowledge of SQL relational databases for data management and archiving
• Good attitude for working with different internal and/or external Teams
• Good Knowledge of ERP systems
• Knowledge of SIEMENS PLC as additional plus
• Experience in IT Manufacturing area is a plus
• Operational knowledge of Apriso/Dassault or Siemens MES as well as OPC Kepware solution by PTC solutions will be a plus
• Required languages: Fluent English and Italian, written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: