IT Service Specialist (Iberia)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
IT Service Specialist (Iberia)
As an IT Service Specialist and Programmer, you will support strengthening our ability within cluster combined with delivering support on cross functional projects and IT related initiatives.
You will be required to create and maintain good working relationships with the ITBP and local cluster to ensure we are continuously working towards supporting a convergence of business ideas with IT delivery.
You will be located in Madrid / Spain and you will work closely with the Cluster IT Team located in Madrid to fulfil all IT requirements for over 180 users in Spain and Portugal. You might need to go at times to Lisbon when travel permits with the current situation.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Provide support for local IT services and contribute to build related IT roadmap locally.
- Contribute to the business development processes from IT perspective.
- Create database and websites upon Business demands.
- Full understanding of business process and tools to seek improvements in the different functional areas.
- Create SAP queries to support the business analysis.
- Support a convergence of business ideas with IT service.
- Assist the business in driving the delivery of business benefits from IT and process improvement initiatives.
- Support the implementation of workplace applications and other changes.
- Act as a change agent in the Cluster
- Support the local user to understand and follow IT processes
- Act as validation point for incidents for users.
- Follow the Group IT strategy, standards and procedures.
- Solve local incidents.
WHO YOU ARE
Agile. Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Open. You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Growth. You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Computer Science.
- 2 -4 years of relevant experience, as programmer/developer.
- Good expertise in database application development (JAVA, MS- SQL, Visual Basic)
- Good knowledge in Web application development.
- Good knowledge in data communication - FTS2, MQ, FTP
- Experience in office administration and good knowledge in common Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in network technology (VLAN, IP routing, VPN, etc.) and IT infrastructure hardware components will be considered a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and business processes.
- Knowledge in AS400 will be beneficial.
Required Languages: Fluent English – Portuguese (desirable).
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.